Adds transport drones and transport depots

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics

b Biter Attack provoked mod Crash

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Edit: Title incorrect, as the game just crashed again even without the biter attack. I have no clue what might have caused the Error.

2967.460 Error ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:98: MultiplayerManager failed: "The mod Transport Drones (0.7.7) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Transport_Drones::on_tick (ID 0)
Given entity doesn't exist anymore.
stack traceback:
    __Transport_Drones__/script/transport_drone.lua:665: in function 'go_to_depot'
    __Transport_Drones__/script/transport_drone.lua:164: in function 'pickup_from_supply'
    __Transport_Drones__/script/depots/request_depot.lua:440: in function 'dispatch_drone'
    __Transport_Drones__/script/depots/request_depot.lua:204: in function 'make_request'
    __Transport_Drones__/script/depots/request_depot.lua:228: in function 'update'
    __Transport_Drones__/script/depot_common.lua:379: in function 'update_depots'
    __Transport_Drones__/script/depot_common.lua:387: in function 'handler'
    __core__/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <__core__/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'set_command'
    __Transport_Drones__/script/transport_drone.lua:665: in function 'go_to_depot'
    __Transport_Drones__/script/transport_drone.lua:164: in function 'pickup_from_supply'
    __Transport_Drones__/script/depots/request_depot.lua:440: in function 'dispatch_drone'
    __Transport_Drones__/script/depots/request_depot.lua:204: in function 'make_request'
    __Transport_Drones__/script/depots/request_depot.lua:228: in function 'update'
    __Transport_Drones__/script/depot_common.lua:379: in function 'update_depots'
    __Transport_Drones__/script/depot_common.lua:387: in function 'handler'
    __core__/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <__core__/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>"
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Update with further Information:
While playing today, I had 3 unrelated occurances of the crash already. And based on my observations I have a really strange guess what causes the crash:
The game I am playing has has "Decotorio" installed, and prior to the crash I have each been using the "Lawnmower" (removes corpses and decals ) in Corpse removal mode to clear tree stumps...
It seems like the "Lawnmower" does some funky stuff to the transport drones...

not 100% sure though, i am failing to "force" a crash but i crash quite regularly...

Edit2:
The Lawnmower also kills the "Caution" print in front of the Depots...

• In summary probably an issue with Decotorio...

New response