Adds transport drones and transport depots

Content
3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics

b Loading mods Error while launching the game with a SeaBlock mod pack

4 years ago

Hi,
Greet mod, thanks. Here is an issue which appear while loading the game with the SeaBlock mod pack. This issue did not appear with the previous version of this mod 0.5.12. It seems that the issue is in a requested recipe.
Here is a screenshoot of the error message : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LllYK40uTV2dVkSnGscp9Ksrjpaf2eG1
Here is a save file in case with the "Error" mods disabled : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gJF2A2q_atnhqzHslPKkgBu_qtWTlmKD

Hope it can help,
Ancoine

3 years ago

Came across the same issue in my SeaBlock save.

Appears that in the make_recipe function which is in make_request_recipes.lua there was some changes. In the 0.5.12 version, main_product = "", in 0.5.13 version main_product = item.name.

I set it back to be main_product = "" and my SeaBlock mod set loads again.

Not sure what the impact is changing it back, I'm assuming that change was made for a reason.

3 years ago

So for what it's worth, I found that the issue comes from SeaBlock mod renaming internal item names to keep mods like FNEI searching properly, it does this with three items in its data-final-fixes.lua

local itemrename =
{
['solid-coke'] = 'wood-charcoal',
['filter-coal'] = 'filter-charcoal',
['pellet-coke'] = 'pellet-charcoal'
}

Remapping the names like that causes an issue in Transport Drones where the main_product name gets set to the original name, but then SeaBlock goes and changes that name to something else after the fact in its final fixes lua file, making it so the main_product for the request recipes no longer exists under the name it expects.

I keep my own tweak mod where I change recipes and technology stuff to my liking, and I will make some comparability teaks there too. I found that adding this in my data-final-fixes.lua file and putting an optional dependency for both Transport Drones and SeaBlock in patches the problem.

--Comparability Fix for SeaBlock and Transport Drones
if mods["SeaBlock"] and mods["Transport_Drones"] then
local recipe = data.raw.recipe["request-filter-coal"]
if recipe ~= nil then
recipe.main_product = "filter-charcoal"
end
local recipe = data.raw.recipe["request-solid-coke"]
if recipe ~= nil then
recipe.main_product = "wood-charcoal"
end
local recipe = data.raw.recipe["request-pellet-coke"]
if recipe ~= nil then
recipe.main_product = "pellet-charcoal"
end
end

3 years ago

Thanks for the detailed info, I fixed it by forcing SeaBlock and SpeaceBlock to load first by adding them as hidden optional dependencies

3 years ago

Thanks for the update. It works fine now.

New response