by Klonan

Adds transport drones and transport depots

Content
3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics

g Error with 0.5.12

4 years ago

Getting the following crash error when I attempt to remove a mining depot. Although It's repeatable and happening every time I attempt to remove it, the problem seems specific to one mining depot; others do not encounter the same error when attempting removal.

I encounter the same issue even after removing all mining drones and changing the mining depot current recepie to none.

The mod Transport Drones (0.5.12) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Transport_Drones::on_player_mined_entity (ID 65)
Expected field name in tile set item.
stack traceback:
Transport_Drones/script/road_network.lua:606: in function 'check_clear_lonely_node'
Transport_Drones/script/depot_common.lua:131: in function 'remove_depot_from_node'
Transport_Drones/script/depot_common.lua:196: in function 'handler'
core/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <core/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'set_tiles'
Transport_Drones/script/road_network.lua:606: in function 'check_clear_lonely_node'
Transport_Drones/script/depot_common.lua:131: in function 'remove_depot_from_node'
Transport_Drones/script/depot_common.lua:196: in function 'handler'
core/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <core/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I was doing some more testing around the issue since that error seems to be related to roads, and surrounded the mining depot with roads, then removed it. After this the error did not occur

New response