Adds transport drones and transport depots

Content
3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics

b Transport drones going on a strike.

4 years ago

Hi, awesome mod.
honestly I don't know if all These Events I'll be pointing out next are related, but that's how I saw it.

I was moving my entire factory to a new Location, so the vanilla bots had a lot of work and I wanted to help.. So I downloaded the Aircraft mod and started manually hauling stuff… the Thing is, at some Point, when I was in the old Location, my construction drones started Picking up stuff and filled my inventory. I got attacked in the new Location, so I hopped into the jet (very fast) and the construction drones had to follow on land. I left them behind, dealt with the biters… but then noticed that the Transport drones were not working.. they were like glued be it to the supply or the request Depots... all of them… I thought the mod just crashed and was very sad About it... but a couple of minutes later.. the poor Transport drones reached me again…. and after that I noticed that the Transport drones started working normally again…

on a different matter, Hours of Gameplay later, the Transport drones started doing the same Thing again. but this time they were only getting stuck for something like 10 - 15 seconds everytime they reached a request/supply Depot. having my construction drone at all times with me..

and finally, something About balancing… not sure what the math behind it is. you have it probably Right, but Every crafting Station I have, is using 5 - 10 drones to function… but when they have to handle fluids, it takes them 50 - 100 drones to barely make it.

that'd be all.
and again, awesome mod.
cheers

New response