by Klonan

Adds transport drones and transport depots

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics

i Minimum request amount

4 years ago

Would it be possible to change the 'minimum request amount' to a configuration with a few options (1 stack or 100 items ...) instead of removing? I believe that this way, drones can become more efficient. Thanks

4 years ago

The problem is that they would leave small amounts of items just sitting in the supply depots,
But these items still have to be checked on the update, and to me would look ugly having the supply depots with like 17 coal in them

4 years ago

it is true, so would it be possible to connect to the circuit network to activate the request with a signal?

4 years ago

I had a better idea,

If the depot has less than a stack of the item, the minimum request amount will be 1;
If the depot has more than a stack, the minimum request amount will be 1 stack

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

It would be possible for the player to enter the minimum pickup amount in each depot ?

4 years ago

Not really. There is no GUI

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

If the depot has less than a stack of the item, the minimum request amount will be 1;
If the depot has more than a stack, the minimum request amount will be 1 stack

I will try the changes later, but I believe that drones will come out all the time the same way.

4 years ago

As I thought it was the same, but I'm still loving this mod, my base is totally managed by the drones, congratulations and thanks for the mod

4 years ago

As I thought it was the same, but I'm still loving this mod, my base is totally managed by the drones, congratulations and thanks for the mod

I'm sorry, as I'm using 2k stacks I didn't realize that "depot has less than a stack" refers to the request depot and not the supply depot. This change was really good. Thanks again for the mod and the attention.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

On the provider side there is a circuit connection already. Would it be possible that depots / liquid depots connected to the circuit network respect some external circuit signals? I am thinking about signals similar to "provide priority" and "provide threshold" from LTN. Heck, you could even re-use the same signals so people who have both mods installed to not clutter the virtual signal menu even further.

That way you do not need a GUI, and for guys who do not require this feature, nothing would change.

New response