Transport Drones

by Klonan

Adds transport drones and transport depots

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics

g How can I remove the fuel requirement?

4 years ago

Hi! I'm using an increased barrel capacity mod which also affects this mod so depots can be filled with way too much petrol but more importantly, the barrel capacity multipler also somehow affects how much stuff request depos can hold in each slot (which is too much).

So I'd like to remove the petrol requirement completely and somehow enforce that depots can only accept a single stack of materials each slot.

How would I go about this?

4 years ago

Hi,

The barrel capacity doesn't affect the fuel of fluid depot capacities, or the request size for any non-barrel items

Can you provide a save game with the mod? What specific issue are you having?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Requests depots can store 5k petrol and 3*60k of any items in my game. Is that number intended?

Because even with only this mod being active, that's what I get. I thought it was ReStack, or Schall Recipe Scaling or Krastorio but it's the same without all of them.

https://i.imgur.com/wghh7Vi.png

If it is the intended number (60k) how can I reduce that to single stack sizes?

4 years ago

The request size depends on how many drones you put into the request depot,

1 Drone with 0 stack upgrades, will mean the request size is 1 stack,
10 drones = 10 stacks

1 drone with 4 stack upgrades = 5 stacks per drone
10 drones = 50 stacks

The size (60k) is just there so that it won't be capped and has space for spillover

4 years ago

Oh, I see. In that case, I'm an idiot. I didn't see that info anywhere and was confused. I managed to decrease/remove the petrol requirement from the modpack as I prefer it that way.

Thank you for your help and sorry for wasting your time!

New response