by Klonan

Adds transport drones and transport depots

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics

b Crashing when deleting road between requester and supplyer

4 years ago

When deleting road between requester and supplyer, atleast when there is an active request, the mod will crash with the following error:

1395.793 Error MainLoop.cpp:1202: Exception at tick 8587070: The mod Transport Drones (0.2.5) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Transport_Drones::on_tick (ID 0)
Transport_Drones/script/road_network.lua:280: attempt to index local 'network' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Transport_Drones/script/road_network.lua:280: in function 'get_request_depots'
Transport_Drones/script/depots/supply_depot.lua:56: in function 'check_requests_for_item'
Transport_Drones/script/depots/supply_depot.lua:73: in function 'update'
Transport_Drones/script/depot_common.lua:197: in function 'update_next_depot'
Transport_Drones/script/depot_common.lua:202: in function 'handler'
core/lualib/event_handler.lua:44: in function <core/lualib/event_handler.lua:42>

Savegame (Same as other bug)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gst7ygc3q500w1j/klonan.zip?dl=0

4 years ago

This was a weird one. I am not sure why, but a supply depot way off had the wrong network ID...

Should be fixed now (but not in the best way possible)

4 years ago

I have tried to recreate the error, with the latest of the mod, and so far i haven't been able to do it, so it seems to be working now.

I don\t know if it will help, but i had the smaller drone "network" connected to the bigger one for fueling the requester before i disconnected and making it crash and i also experienced the error once before, where i also was creating smaller network, unintentionally, when i was removing a supply depot (It was at the copper ore patch to the north west, the only active this save have, if i remember correctly).

I hope it helps a bit and thanks for the quick fix :)

New response