by Klonan

Adds transport drones and transport depots

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics

g Circuit Connections?

4 years ago

Any chance we could get a Circuit Network connection to the Request Depot? It could be useful to read how many Transport Drones a Depot has.

4 years ago

Its not super simple with the current things available in the game, it would be a mess with things like blueprints, delay in updating, etc.

I might add it at some point in the future, but for now I want to focus on the core of the mod

4 years ago

this was also mentioned in another thread where Klonan promised to allow connecting wires to provider depots, and for them it was more important and works great now, THANK YOU !

for requesters, any improvements would be appreciated, but that is more difficult for him and not as urgent for us. ideas for such improvements (the better a mod already is 😍 the more ideas for extensions i get 😈) could be eg: being able to connect wires to read contents or number of drones (similar to roboports), being able to switch to other requests by signals from the network, or even adding and removing drones (btw: adding drones with inserters already works! i only can't see how many are in the depot and on trying to remove them, you of course get the requested items and no drones) and if sometime in the future wires can be connected, maybe a signal could tell the depot a maximum of how many drones (of those already in the depot) should be used ...

New response