by Klonan

Adds transport drones and transport depots

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics

i Range Indication

4 years ago

Is it possible to put a "range" indicator on the requestor depot so we know how far away we can place them? Just have it show a blue square similar to the one on the mining depot.

Also, if we can have some method of unlocking increased range, that would be nice as well.

I'm only seeing a range of around 10 tiles, which makes the mod less useful as I had hoped. I had hoped to use these as a form of "trucking" to replace trains.

4 years ago

There is no range limit to the depots, they can pick up from any supply depot on the road

4 years ago

Then, I'm thinking I have a bug at play. I can't get them to transport, unless they are within about 10 tiles.

Here is my save file, and log file. When you open the save, you'll see two request depots. The bottom one will pull the magazines, however, the upper one will not.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5c6bs92bhb9hysy/BUG_Transport_Drones.zip?dl=0

4 years ago

I guess you build the road using nanobots?

Looks like that is messing up the road network logic, I'll look into it

4 years ago

I thought, I had placed them myself, but I guess not. the bots must have done them when I wasn't paying attention. I just replaced the entire stretch of road by hand, and everything is now working correctly.

Sorry!

4 years ago

I spoke with the author of nanobots, he has to fix it on his side

4 years ago

😍 who needs nanobots when we have construction drones ? :-)
😍 I'm in love with construction and mining drones, even more so when also using another author's mod "I, Robot"
😍 can these transport drones also get another graphics (maybe an option to use clones instead of drones, just like the mining drones) ?
😍 i want to get an army of all of them :-)

New response