Train Control Signals

by Klonan

Simple ways of controlling trains.

Content
3 years ago
Trains

g Question

1 year, 7 months ago

Hi all can someone tell me how does one setup this? i placed 3 stations,one of them is named Fuel (with the icon) and the train never stops to refuel, the schedule is station1(wait 5sec station 2wait 5 sec station 3(Fuel station) no condition...the limit is 2 trains
i cant get the hang of it...am i doing something wrong?

1 year, 7 months ago
(updated 1 year, 7 months ago)

A train will only take fuel if it stops and it only stops if it has a wait condition. Try adding a 5 second wait to the fuel station.

1 year, 7 months ago

ok...but how does that differ from say not having this mod? i could add a train station and same schedule and put wait 5sec to refuel...am i missing something? i thought it will do it automatically if there is not enough fuel in the train

1 year, 7 months ago

This mod basically does the opposite: it makes the train skip the fuel station if there’s enough fuel in the train. But you have to set up the train to actually stop at the fuel station in case there’s not enough fuel in the train.

1 year, 7 months ago

ohhh ok....i get it now...so it does not matter if put say 1min wait it will not actually wait it will just skip it if it has enough fuel...correct?

1 year, 7 months ago

Exactly.

1 year, 7 months ago

Got it... thank you for the explanation and your time kind stranger

New response