Train & Fuel Overhaul

by Optera

Trains are slower and heavier, but more powerful and can be upgraded. Fuels provide less acceleration bonus. Supersedes More Locomotives.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Trains

g Wagon Removal on Update

4 years ago

Were my wagons suppose to disappear with the latest update? A warning would have been nice, prob wouldn't have updated till next play through. Still, no big deal I'll just revert back before saving again.

4 years ago

I've been playing with the latest update on 3 different saves without rolling stock disappearing.
What wagons disappeared for you?

4 years ago

The heavy cargo wagons were removed on game load and it had also said the recipes had been changed. They were the only non-vanilla wagons from the mod I had used so far. I also have Wagon Colors mod, maybe something happened with that?

4 years ago

Hi, i have the same problem, after installing Fluid wagon color mask mod disappear all locomotives and wagons and recipes for heavy, express and nuclear locomotive and heavy, express wagon and fluid wagon, due to incompability of Fluid wagon color mask mod with Wagon colors mod. Sorry for my english, i am from Czech.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

yeahtoast flagged Wagon Colors as incompatible with Fluid Wagon Color Mask.
Make sure to not only download Fluid Wagon Color Mask, but also disable or remove Wagon Colors or TFO will disable itself.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Gotcha. I haven't downloaded yeahtoast's mod since yours includes it now, will disable WC now. Thank you for the response.

New response