Toggle Peaceful Mode - Keep achievements!

by Cerbrus

Allows you to toggle peaceful mode at will

Content
3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Enemies

b [Solved] The peace model does not work

3 years ago

It works well at the beginning of the game, but it doesn't work anymore after a few hours of game time. It's not okay to re-click the toggle button.
Only this mod and base mod test is loaded at this point, and the bugs will still attack.
Factorio version: 1.1.6 ,this mod version: 0.2.1

3 years ago

Hm, could it be that there are a -lot- of biters out there? The script has to iterate over all of them to remove them. This can take some time if there's a lot of them.

3 years ago

The game didn't take long, the number of bugs was still small, the bugs were still alive after the button switch, and a few minutes later the bugs continued to attack

3 years ago

Do you have a save file I could have a look at?

3 years ago

Yes, here's the link:
https://u062.com/file/30672223-476995446
Password: 361652

3 years ago

I see what the problem is. Your biters aren't part of the normal "Enemy" force ("faction), one of your mods assigned them to "biter_faction_5".
I should have a update out for you, soon.

3 years ago

I've uploaded a updated version of the mod. This should now take care of modded biter factions, as long as their names start with "biter_faction_"

Thanks for the report and map!

3 years ago

Thank you for your patient answer and hard work, this is a very useful module for me.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

There's another small problem: fixed sandworms that spit acid as they approach still attack the player, but not the entity.

3 years ago

That's odd. They should be killed when switching modes.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I'm talking about worm-like bugs that don't move on the ground,It is also available in normal peace mode, but will not attack players.

3 years ago

Hm, I'd have to have a look at it, but that's gonna take a while.

New response