Todo List

This mod adds a todo list to the single- and multiplayer game to allow players to synchronize their work.

Utilities
1 year, 3 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

i Swap cancel/save buttons

3 years ago

Hi, I know this probably sounds like an obnoxious request, but could you swap the placement of the cancel and save buttons when writing a new note? It just seems to be backwards compared to what is most natural to the user (I have multiple friends in multiplayer and we are constantly hitting cancel instead of save because it feels more natural to have save on the left I think)

3 years ago

hahahah :D

I debated for a long time with myself on how the ordering of the buttons should be. In the end everyone seems to be doing it differently.

I will check the windows design guides again to see what they say about it.. that should be the most common denominator.

3 years ago

hahahah :D

I debated for a long time with myself on how the ordering of the buttons should be. In the end everyone seems to be doing it differently.

I will check the windows design guides again to see what they say about it.. that should be the most common denominator.

Fair enough! You've made a great mod btw! I guess I'm just going on what feels 'natural' which for me I think it's having the save button on the "outside" of the two, so if the buttons are left aligned, that means on the left, and if they are right aligned, that means on the right. But I guess this is just one guys opinion :P

3 years ago

Ah true.. that is another point..

If you find a good writeup of how Microsoft is doing it I will just use that. Because I believe this is what most people are used to :D

New response