Todo List

This mod adds a todo list to the single- and multiplayer game to allow players to synchronize their work.

Utilities
1 year, 3 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

i viewport jump with "gps richtext"

4 years ago

there's a feature when do a CTRL+ALT+CLICK shows a location rich text on console and when click the text view port is jumped.
it would be so good when i click a rich text chunk( like [gps=0,0] ) description, let viewport jump to that place.
it seems be the description field already support rich text.

4 years ago

That is a good idea. I have to investigate that. There is a GitHub issue open for attaching map coordinates to tasks. But I didn't invest time there yet.

3 years ago

and now ?

3 years ago

Well with the whole Covid thing going on I might have more time for Factorio in the future.
Otherwise if you want to work on it feal free to create a pull request on GitHub :)

3 years ago

github ='(

3 years ago

You can also just send me the changed files again. If there are not too many changes happening at the same time it should be easy to integrate this myself.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

"hi, the code is https://github.com/Helfima/helmod/blob/master/dialog/RichTextPanel.lua
after I have a multitude of classes which encapsulate code to simplify my life but hey it must be readable for a dev"
@Helfima#7448

Free for you (add helfirma to credit ;) )

3 years ago

I will have to take a closer look on this :)

New response