Todo List

This mod adds a todo list to the single- and multiplayer game to allow players to synchronize their work.

Utilities
1 year, 3 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

i More hierarchical structure

4 years ago

Firstly I really love your mod, it‘s somewhat the definition of QoL.
Especially the option of subtaskes really increases the usability, but in some situations I feel the need of creating deeper structures (like tasking building a dedicated coal mine for the steam engines of an larger outpost), wich is currently not possible to do.
Certainly optional, but useful for more complex tasks or more players.
Maybe creation via the subtask interface, wouldn‘t cramp the main interface too much.

4 years ago

Hey,
thanks for the message and glad that you like the mod.

I thought about deeper structures but decided not to do it because it overcomplicates the interface.
However I have a ticket open to create dependencies between tasks and force ordering on them. This would enable you to split up a complex outpost into multiple tasks and make them dependent on each other.

Would this work for you?

4 years ago

Since I most often required 1 to 2 additional layers at best, a dependency solution should equivalently take care of that. I will definitely try it out in practice.

4 years ago

Awesome. I'm currently moving flats so I don't know how much time I have over the next weeks to actually implement it.
But I'll let you know when its ready. :)

New response