Todo List

This mod adds a todo list to the single- and multiplayer game to allow players to synchronize their work.

Utilities
1 year, 3 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

i Is there an easy way to import lists?

4 years ago

I think this mod is great for organizing things, but since so far I've had to use notepad to keep track of my todo list, I've tried to use the import feature but I'm guessing I need to parse it from Base64 and JSON, but I'm lost at this point, is there anyway to make this easier?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hey,

glad you like it :)

The import button currently only supports importing of tasks that have been exported with todo list itself.

You have two options:
1: do the migration by hand by recreating every task in todo list and then copy/paste the contents from notepad
2: you can try to "fake" a todo list export by creating the json yourself and then base64 encode it and then try to import it.

The JSON template to use should be
[{ "task": "your task", "title": "your task title}, {...}]
If you need support with this or more details feel free to ask :)

Doing custom import is something I would like to support but is really hard to do unfortunately :/

4 years ago

I was looking for something similar.
Can you post the full JSON template?
I would like to see if I can create a short script to convert from normal csv kinda formats to your template

4 years ago

Hey, you can find the automated test cases here: https://github.com/JonasJurczok/factorio-todo-list/blob/master/spec/29_import_export_feature.lua#L19

They also include the template for tasks :)

New response