Todo List

This mod adds a todo list to the single- and multiplayer game to allow players to synchronize their work.

Utilities
1 year, 3 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

b bug on update

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

hi i have a error when i oppen my todo after the update 16.5.1 to recently , can you help me to solve.
Error while running event Todo-List::on_gui_click (ID 1)
Todo-List/todo/features/export_task.lua:11: attempt to index field 'todo_main_open_export_dialog_button' (a nil value)

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hmm.. this is really strange. I'll take a look as soon as I am home today.

5 years ago

I just checked the source code. This should only happen when you try to create/delete a task.
If you upgraded from an old version of the mod to a new one and have the window still maximized in could be that the mod tries to update a button that is simply not shown yet.

Please try closing and opening the main window before creating a new task. This should redraw the window and add that button.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

The windows were already close I have this error when I open so I can't create task or view the task already created,i have tried to update to 16.6.0 but i have again this error.i go try to delete all task befor update.

5 years ago

No please don't delete your tasks.

Can you please try to click on check for updates in factorio itself? It should download the latest version directly.

Do you have the problem when you open the window or when you open the file?

5 years ago

i have udapte by check update , when i am in my game i go click to open todo list and i get the error

5 years ago

i have again the error whitout task

5 years ago

work on new game but not on existing game because control.lua not realoaded & todo_main_open_export_dialog_button not existe before

5 years ago

Okay thank you for the updates. I'll be traveling all day but will take a look this evening.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hi,
I couldn't reproduce your problem unfortunately. But I added a small change to the next version that should fix the problem.

The next version (16.8.) will be released in the next days (ideally today).
You can check the status of the new release here: https://github.com/JonasJurczok/factorio-todo-list/pull/86

5 years ago

hi i have update and it's work thank for your update

5 years ago

Awesome, good to hear. Thanks for reporting :)
And have fun getting drowned in subtasks :D

This thread has been locked.