Todo List

This mod adds a todo list to the single- and multiplayer game to allow players to synchronize their work.

Utilities
1 year, 3 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

i Priority indicators?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Love this mod! Would love it even more if it had indicators for the priority of a task. Would really only need three. Normal (no icon?), Urgent (something red, up arrow or exclamation mark?, low priority (blue? Down arrow or something else blue perhaps?). If you could then also sort by urgency and have a seperator between the three priorities it would be amazing!

Currently I use ^ and - to indicate urgent or low priority then add blank lines between them and just manually sort them but just thought i'd be a nice extra touch to have them in the GUI. The ability to colour text would be further amazing!

One last point, any way to delete tasks rather than having them build up into a massive list somewhere? Think I can edit them but can't see an actual delete button anywhere?

Cheers & great work!

5 years ago

Thanks and sorry for the late response. I totally forgot to check the discussion page.

There is now ordering, does this solve your problem?

Colored text is a little bit tricky (as far as I know), but we may look into more richt text editing.

Deleting tasks is on the roadmap: https://github.com/JonasJurczok/factorio-todo-list/issues/58

Thanks for the input.

This thread has been locked.