TinyStart

by Yehn

A minimalist starter kit with a tier 0 power armor, a mini low-output reactor, and the accoutrements you need for robot construction. As simple as 'Install and Play', but includes optional loadout customization for those looking to tailor their experience - such as using solar power instead.

Utilities
1 year, 9 months ago
0.14 - 1.1

g Console commands to manually add armor

2 years ago

I started a multiplayer game of Krastorio2, and I added the mod after I first launched the server.
Enabling/disabling doesn't give my character the armor (everyone else who joined after got the armor), so here's just commands to manually add the armor that I used. I'm leaving it here in case anyone needs to hard fix someone's armor/robots not showing up. (This was only tested under Krastorio2, and not with any other TinyStart config)

-- change PLAYER_NAME

/c local player = game.players[PLAYER_NAME]
local chara = player.character
player.insert{name="tiny-armor-mk0", count=1}
player.insert{name="construction-robot", count=20}
local armor_grid = chara.get_inventory(defines.inventory.character_armor)[1].grid
armor_grid.put({name="micro-fusion-reactor-equipment"})
armor_grid.put({name="energy-shield-equipment"})
armor_grid.put({name="personal-roboport-equipment"})
armor_grid.put({name="personal-roboport-equipment"})
armor_grid.put({name="battery-mk2-equipment"})
armor_grid.put({name="battery-mk2-equipment"})

I'm sorry Yehn, but I can't repro the issue on a new game, so I'm not sure why enabling/disabling mod didn't work for this particular save :(

1 year, 9 months ago
(updated 1 year, 9 months ago)

If you find a way to reproduce the issue, let me know (preferably with a save file when using other mods) and I'll take a look.

But also, if you go to "settings", then "mod settings", and the "startup" tab, make sure "Existing players receive armor" is checked. It defaults to on, but if this was unchecked at any point, it will stay disabled even if the mod is disabled and later readded.

New response