TinyStart

by Yehn

A minimalist starter kit with a tier 0 power armor, a mini low-output reactor, and the accoutrements you need for robot construction. As simple as 'Install and Play', but includes optional loadout customization for those looking to tailor their experience - such as using solar power instead.

Utilities
1 year, 9 months ago
0.14 - 1.1

g Recover missing bots after a mod mixup in Factorio 0.17

4 years ago

I'm on mod version 0.17.5, in a Factorio 0.17.79-0 headless server. I had some mod discovery issues (still no idea what happened there) and now that I've got it all cleaned up, I'm apparently missing all of my TinyStart bots and armor.

Is there a console command I can issue to get them back? If so, how?

4 years ago

Hi there,

I may add a custom command for this when I have some time to spare but for now - remove the move from the save, load it, save it, and then readd the mod, and you can get everything back that way. Sorry for the inconveience.

4 years ago

Thanks for the advice.
I tried to do this, but the fast robots are not coming back up.
Just 50 of the regular slow ones. They also have the icons of the normal bots.

Is there any other way to get the 50 fast bots mid game?

Thank you!

4 years ago

Thanks for the advice.
I tried to do this, but the fast robots are not coming back up.
Just 50 of the regular slow ones. They also have the icons of the normal bots.

Is there any other way to get the 50 fast bots mid game?

Thank you!

4 years ago

Hm. If you had 50 fast robots, it wasn't from TinyStart. The only bots TinyStart can give are the basic ones from Factorio vanilla.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Sorry for the mixup.
The handy fast bots came from the "how it should have started mod", which I was using together with yours, but forgot that it is not supported on 0.18 so I was not using it - but still had the fast bots in mind, as they were very handy.

New response