TinyStart

by Yehn

A minimalist starter kit with a tier 0 power armor, a mini low-output reactor, and the accoutrements you need for robot construction. As simple as 'Install and Play', but includes optional loadout customization for those looking to tailor their experience - such as using solar power instead.

Utilities
1 year, 9 months ago
0.14 - 1.1

b [Fixed] Not compatible with DyWorld

4 years ago

Unfortunately it isn't compatible with the DyWorld mod. You properly receive armor/batteries/roboports, but you don't get any construction bots starting out. Any way that could be fixed/implemented?

4 years ago

Hi, thanks for letting me know. I'm guessing DyWorld uses a different entity name for the bots... I've got a lot on my plate today so I can't take a look immediately but I'll try to take a look within the next few days and see if I can add a compatibility fix.

4 years ago

No worries. The baseline construction robot according to FNEI is Cobalt Construction Robot, if that helps.

Many thanks!

4 years ago

Hello,

This has been fixed. For now I put in nickel robots since that's what the vanilla ones were converted to. I might 'downgrade' them when DyWorld is updated to 0.18 and I can test more extensively - I was a bit rushed by the sudden factorio 0.18 release! But anyways, for now, enjoy.

4 years ago

Awesome, thank you so much!

New response