TinyStart

by Yehn

A minimalist starter kit with a tier 0 power armor, a mini low-output reactor, and the accoutrements you need for robot construction. As simple as 'Install and Play', but includes optional loadout customization for those looking to tailor their experience - such as using solar power instead.

Utilities
1 year, 9 months ago
0.14 - 1.1

g New map?

6 years ago

Hi!
I downloaded this mod on an existing map. I noticed that the items provided by this mod didn't appear in my inventory.
Is there anything me/you can do about this?

(I tried to cheat these items to myself, but I managed to get only the tinyarmor.)

6 years ago

Hi,

The items are added when your character is created.

Unfortunately I don't know modding well enough to add some way to spawn it on existing players, without also giving you one every time you load into the game (not ideal...).

But I can tell you the lua code that does it, if something like this might work in the console...

player.insert{name="tiny-armor", count = 1}
    local p_armor = player.get_inventory(5)[1].grid
        p_armor.put({name = "micro-fusion-reactor-equipment"})
        p_armor.put({name = "energy-shield-equipment"})
        p_armor.put({name = "personal-roboport-equipment"})
        p_armor.put({name = "personal-roboport-equipment"})
        p_armor.put({name = "battery-mk2-equipment"})
        p_armor.put({name = "battery-mk2-equipment"})
    player.insert{name="construction-robot", count = 20}

If you know how to spawn items, you can give yourself the armor and then these items, and you've got the same thing the mod.

6 years ago

Hi again,

I found a way to have the mod give you the armor even when using an existing map.

The first time the mod is loaded on a map, it will provide all players with the armor.

Have fun!

New response