The Big Furnace

A BIG FURNACE that create a lot of plates per minute. It has 18x18 and came with 16 loaders to seems like an inline furnace. Can make 8 full belts of Plates. Only Vanilla items, now you can blueprint them. 18K iron plates per minute.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g integrated loaders get in the way

4 years ago

i wish there was a version without the integrated belt loaders. i use the ultimate belt mods and Miniloaders, and the integrated loaders get in the way.

4 years ago

Nice Bronzeborg... I will create a option to not have the loaders in the next version. Thanks for the idea... In the meantime, if you wish, delete the file control.lua from the mod that you should troubleshoot as well.

4 years ago

im afraid im not brave enough to rummage through the files or delete anything :P

4 years ago

@DellAquila thank you very much for that info.

@Bronzeborg - Yes if you open the zip file, you will see a file called "control.lua". I simply renamed it to "control.lua.old". One thing to note, you have to make sure you do not have and big furnaces in place. If you delete the furnace after you make the change to the file, you can not remove the loaders. So here is the steps I took.

Removed all of my big furnaces.
Saved map and exit the game.
Open the file TheBigFurnace_0.0.5.zip located in C:\Users(your user name)\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\mods. I used Winrar to open it.
Go into the big furnace folder, rename control.lua -> control.lua.old
Exit the zip program.
Relaunch Factorio and load your map.

Here is a picture of what mine looks like when built - https://photos.app.goo.gl/YiWJvyteQ1oiTGAs8

Have fun!!

New response