Texugo Wind Generator

Wind Generators produces free energy, but are expensive and don't have a steady output. This mods adds 3 tiers of Turbines, from small wood generators to massive steel turbines. Last Update 0.18.4 - Thank you very much Micromario for the great polish of the mod and adding compatibility to some mods.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Power

g Warptorio Compat?

4 years ago

Warptorio uses defines.events.on_entity_cloned and defines.events.script_raised_destroy. Without these, after a warp, your wind turbines stop working. If I understand all correctly, simply adding these two events to your on_creation and on_remove would solve it. I could be wrong though. Check his FAQ page for a really detailed explanation.

Your mods always end up as "must haves" for every playthrough for me at this point. :)

4 years ago

Warptorio 1 , 2 or both ?
These kinda things needs a lot of testing and im not a wizard on programming . But i will try

4 years ago

Warptorio 1 was a proof of concept, and ended up bigger than the original author initially imagined, and has since been abandoned. Warptorio 2 is a total rewrite by PyroFire, and is still in active use (there's a 0.18 ver floating around somewhere. Think on the discord, but a direct DL link is on Warptorio Expansion's FAQ.)

4 years ago

Find Warptorio2 - done
Understand the basics of the mod - done
Find the problem - done
Fix the problem - in progress ??

The problem is not that big, it just that the refresh table lose the references.
But i was unable to add the cloned turbines to the table.
I thinking on adding the cloned turbines with a scan script every time a warp occurs. ( seems more complicated, but for me is easier because i know a mod that does exactly that and i will just copy the script.)

4 years ago

That'd be excellent. I found out it's less of an issue once you unlock the other floors and can put a turbine in there, since they don't get affected by the warps, but for early game before you get those or if you just want the turbines up top (more realistically), it can be a hassle. Thank you for looking into it :)

New response