Test Site

A place for you to test and create your new blueprints. See in scenarios.

Content
6 years ago
Cheats

i Tower Defence

5 years ago

Hi, sorry o ask here. It would be a big mod, and this is Just a bassic suggestions, if You or someone want to make it, and meaby hear more ideas, please give me a sing, I can send email and more ideas.
Main recipient: DellAquila
Did You think of making Tower Defence type game from Your and other mods? ""- name of mod
You have All for Money mod - buy all for money, Coins from enemies (You have military mod), for collect - "Schall Pickup Tower", "Item Collector" by LuziferSenpai or "Item Collector" by Veden
You have <Castle> build like "Watch Tower Bunker". or change it to Vehicle with 0 move spead to use "Vehicle turrets" as upgreades
There can be indestructible walls to guide worms/(people mod)
Power: "Always Day", solar power - with tech or money, You can recycle old panels and buy new better ones.
Units: walls to block, bellts to slow down, towers to attack, power poles - I think, I saw somewhere a mod that can make ammo from electricyty - so no need for to buy ammo for supply chain for robots or use "Ammo Loader+"
Tech: to make stronger towers - DPS, and (there is "Turret Shields"), and walls, belts and <Spells>
Spells - A) ammo for powerfull cannon or "Orbital Ion Cannon" (like spell), transport by super robots (small, fast, high HP). - buy and build production building, with made from electricity ("Dark Matter Replicators") B) Capsules combat robots - with movemant 0, with tech upgreade, You can have stronger dmg, more hp or more units deploy, and even new types (change production in building producing capsules)
To expand your placemant teritory to defence, place power poles/roboports ("Robot Charging Station 1x1" and/or "Roboport BigPole") for electricyty to towers.
Enemy: increase in numbers from pollution from base, meaby bonus tech - modules to reduce pollution. "Swarmageddon - Enhanced Biter Swarms", "Hexi's Resistant Biters", "Natural Evolution Enemies", "Research Causes Evolution", "BiterBias",
And/or "SubTerra" if You want to change scenario, if Enemies have their <Castle> to be conquer/ for ground collor "Alien Biomes" and to travel betwen biomes/levels You can use "Factorissimo2" to build all in it, or change it into <Castle>.

5 years ago

I like very much this idea of a tower defense focused game... More action, quicker to build... Nice ideas you have there... i will see it !

5 years ago

It is just a draft, not to my skill level, but it is --remake-- of game instead of normal game play, but will se what You are able to do withthis all. This is to help with map "Ribbon Maze", and for no Character "Brave New World", if You do this way.
Ok, I will stop bothering You, unlease You want help, or ideas. The best part is, that most of ""easy"" programing is done or easy to make, the hard part is to put it together and make it work.

5 years ago

I got info about similar TD, but I did not yet played it, when I have a moment I will check it out, here is info for You: https://www.reddit.com/r/factorio/comments/9ysqsw/infidel_biters_want_to_destroy_the_fish_temple/

New response