Temporary Logistic Request

by Atria

Mod which allows you to temporary increase your personal logistic requests by clicking on recipes, items and entities.

Utilities
11 months ago
Logistic network

i Incompatibility with RecipeLogisticRequest

1 year, 1 month ago

Why mark this mod as incompatible with "Recipe Logistic Request"?
I think the features of this mod should be integrated on the "Recipe Logistic Request" mod
- Make temporary requests
- Make requests of items and entities

Thanks

1 year, 1 month ago

I marked it as incompatible because both mods do very similar thing (modify personal logistic requests) yet different (temporary vs permament).

At first I though about implementing everything in one mod with mod settings to toggle functionality but entire core functionality basically became one huge if-else statement so I decided to split the mod. People can now choose if they want the requests to be temporary: use this mod. If they want permament requests: use RecipeLogisticRequest.

I'm thinking about adding support for requesting of items and entities in RecipeLogisticRequest, but those requests would still be permament. Only problem I have with it is it wouldn't fit the mod name at all.

1 year, 1 month ago

I really think that requesting items and entities is useful enough to add to RecipeLogisticRequest, even if the name doesn't fit!

New response