by Klonan

Adds Teleporters

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation

b Crash on teleporter removed possibly?

3 years ago

116192.999 Error MainLoop.cpp:1204: Exception at tick 22883594: The mod Teleporters (0.2.3) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Teleporters::on_chart_tag_modified (ID 141)
Teleporters/script/teleporters.lua:280: attempt to index local 'teleporter_data' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Teleporters/script/teleporters.lua:280: in function 'resync_teleporter'
Teleporters/script/teleporters.lua:331: in function 'rename_teleporter'
Teleporters/script/teleporters.lua:573: in function 'handler'
core/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <core/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>
116192.999 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:90: MultiplayerManager failed: "The mod Teleporters (0.2.3) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Teleporters::on_chart_tag_modified (ID 141)
Teleporters/script/teleporters.lua:280: attempt to index local 'teleporter_data' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Teleporters/script/teleporters.lua:280: in function 'resync_teleporter'
Teleporters/script/teleporters.lua:331: in function 'rename_teleporter'
Teleporters/script/teleporters.lua:573: in function 'handler'
core/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <core/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>"
116192.999 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:771: updateTick(22883594) changing state from(InGame) to(Failed)

Any ideas?

My scenario does some funky stuff like chunk deletion, lots of force creation and player deletion stuff...

3 years ago

Players on my server are complaining the names don't match up or they can't name it cause it's already taken but they just renamed the one that was using the name. Not sure what's going on.

3 years ago

Can you provide a save game?

3 years ago

Sure. Also, I'm not sure how to reproduce the issue. I think it might be when someone removes a teleporter.
My server is currently public, no password. "Oarc - The Continental". If you want to just join and grab it. I'll be leaving it up for the next week at least.
It's pretty large at this point so I'm not sure where to host and how to share it, what do you typically use to do that? (~120mb)

New response