by Klonan

Adds Teleporters

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation

i Higher science tier, power cost

4 years ago

I think this should be locked behind higher tier science, possibly space science. And each teleporter should have a significant power cost attached to it.

4 years ago

no

4 years ago

Your profound and well thought our argumentation and beautiful prose have worked the miracle of changing my mind, oh eengamer2007.

4 years ago

no

4 years ago

Slow clap

3 years ago

If you want a harder game, you're welcome to add harder mods to it, like Space Exploration, but don't try to impose your restrictions on others who want a little helping hand by way of a teleporter. So, like they said, "No."

3 years ago

What exactly are you hoping to achieve 5 months after the conversation was over?

I was actually hoping for a discussion when I posted this. Having a suggestion is not imposing anything on anyone. I have no idea where you get that idea from.

"No" is not even an argument. It's a dismissal, and is profoundly disrespectful. Klonan lost a lot of my respect that day. I used to think highly of him. He could have made an argument for his idea of balance, he could just have asked me to clarify my reasoning, or he could just have chosen to remain silent instead of making a fool of himself. Guess he had a bad day. I don't care.

I made a private fork of the mod, adjusted it to my liking, and have never again talked about this. So what is your point here? Everyone has moved on, but you absolutely had to say this?

3 years ago

I don't electricity cost is an engaging mechanic, i don't want to add it to my mod

New response