by Klonan

Adds Teleporters

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation

b Location dashboard won't close

4 years ago

I added my third port and a location dashboard appeared and won't close. It obscures the playing fields. Normally you step on the teleporter and the location dashboard appears, you click a location, you travel and the dashboard disappears, but not anymore. In addition to the dashboard you receive from stepping on a porter there is big one that just won't go away or close. There's no buttons to close it. The "E" button won't close it. Really too bad. I can't have my field of play obscured. I have to uninstall the mod until there is a fix.

4 years ago

can you attach a save game showing the problem?

4 years ago

I've the same problem but when i uninstall save crashes ...
The problem shows when u put tp under yourself

4 years ago

Should be fixed now

4 years ago

Hi there.
I now have the same problem. I am currently still playing on 0.17.79 with mod version 0.1.14. Would be great if this bug was no longer on 0.18. (I have not yet updated because not all mods have been updated in my mod package)

3 years ago

I have the Same Problem, right now, tried with reinstalling and so on...playing on newest Version
Mod Version 1.0.5
Factorio Version: 1.1.32

2 years ago

just to chime in and say I have the same problem, only work around I found is to go back to a previous save ... can't quite work out what causes it, no error or anything just dashboard doesn't go away :( anyway, hopefully you can fix when you get a chance :) much love for your mods

New response