Adds Teleporters

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation

i scroll feature

4 years ago

Firstly let me say: fantastic mod :)

I was wondering would it be possible to add in the ability to mouse scroll the list of teleport locations? I have a super large base and more than a few teleporters scattered around ;) I find I often have the instinct to want to mouse scroll the list.

No worries if it's not possible or it would be very difficult to do - mod really is wonderful and I can continue using the search feature no problem. It is just an idea and thought I would put it to you.

many thanks :)

4 years ago

Can you provide a save? Scrolling should work if you see a scrollpane appear in the GUI

4 years ago

scrolling works in the sense that I can click the scroll bar to instantly move it, or drag it by holding left click ... I suppose I meant a free (middle mouse button) mouse scroll. I can grab a save, but the mod list is a tad long (not sure it would load without all those).

4 years ago

I can sync from the save game, lots of mods isn't a problem

Does the scrolling work when scrolling the mouse wheel up and down?

4 years ago

This link should let you grab my save file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8d7sknt1m617vle/MAINGAME.zip?dl=0

Let me know if it doesn't work :)

But no I can't scroll with the mouse wheel, and this is (exactly) what I would love to be able to do!

I appreciate you looking into this :)

4 years ago

ooo I just thought, there are some problems with the latest versions of bob/angels with touched by an angel mods - so I'm actually using the previous versions, rather than the latest of those. I hope the syncing takes that into account or it crashes on load

4 years ago

I know this is from a while back, but it just popped up in my mind - I upgraded from patch 17.42 to 17.50 today and now I have full scroll features on your mod screen >< No idea why this has occured but thought you might wanna know :) I wonder what was preventing it before ... but anyway, many thanks :)

New response