Teleport-provider logistic chest

Adds a special buffer chest that teleports items to entities within a configurable distance, whenever there are open logistic requests (e.g. from requester chests, spidertrons, or player characters).

Content
1 year, 7 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Logistics

g Video Let's Test

3 years ago

You can find a Let's Test with your Modpack at https://youtu.be/flbGQLooEdw
Are you satisfied with my video? Can I ask you to subscribe to my YouTube channel?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

The video is nice to watch, but there are some inaccuracies:
+ Supply areas (e.g. from roboports) are irrelevant for the teleport functionality, they're only relevant if a teleport chest is used as normal buffer chest.
+ The maximum teleport distance can be configured in the map settings for this mod: So the limit is whatever value you set there (0 means unlimited).

3 years ago

Thank you for the information. I think the small range shown in the video is quite good. If you want, you can change it in the mod settings.

3 years ago

The logistics are explored in a game state and your mod is loaded. The following error occurs: The teleporter box is listed in the research window. It is not available in the crafting menu. The teleporter box cannot be manufactured in an assembly machine either. Is this a known problem?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

At the moment, I don't know of any problems regarding the mod, so it's not known. ;)

Regarding the issue: There's not much "logic" there to fix - the recipe is just added to the game and the effects of the "logistic system" technology are extended. But I can reproduce the behavior: If you enable the mod after the technology is researched, the recipe won't unlock retroactively. That seems to be how the game handles technologies and unlocks.

I've just added a function to handle that case: The recipe should unlock when you update to v1.0.4.

3 years ago

Thank you for the quick solution.

New response