Host is able to setup teams. Other players are able to join teams after the initial Start Game countdown is complete. Players will wait in a lobby before deciding which team to join.
Influenced by Easy Teams but updated for 0.16 and 0.17
- Team Chat
- Team Balancing
- Proper Loading/Saving
- Team Attack and Research Notifications
- 0.2.0 for Factorio 0.17.74-0.17.79 and compatibility with Multiplayer Trading but also usable with qsMenu
- 0.1.9 for Factorio 0.17.74-0.17.76 (experimental included for now)
- 0.1.8 for Factorio 0.17
- 0.1.7 for Factorio 0.16
Yes, they're oddly similar versions but the updates have been few.
Changes from 0.1.8 to 0.1.9
'player' changed to 'character' in Lua API causing error on load.
For the one person who downloaded it as soon as it came up, I took off debugging and reloaded it.
Changes from 0.1.7 to 0.1.8
Removed behemoth worms from spawn areas
Plans for the Future
- Teams on the go. Adding teams during the game so new players can have their own!
- Better spawn areas for each team. Guaranteed starting resources.
- Changing teams.
- Team configuration defaults.
- Team score vs other teams.
- Updated GUI
Join the Discord dedicated to information regarding the mod.
Please leave suggestions or comments on the discord or the discussion tab!