TeamCoop

by Darkcry

Teams can build their own Factory with separate research. By default the rocket silo can not be build by players but there is one randomly spawned in the world

3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

g Can't find the silo

4 years ago

Hey, we are playing now a long time and even with map commands we can't find the silo. Is there a way to locate it or enable the building by own? The setting to show the silo on the map in the mod settings, isn't working D:

4 years ago

what other mods do you use?

4 years ago
   Aircraft
   Armored-train
   bobassembly
   bobequipment
   bobgreenhouse
   bobinserters
   boblibrary
   boblogistics
   bobmining
   bobmodules
   bobpower
   bobvehicleequipment
   bobwarfare
   cargo-ships
   Factorissimo2
   fluid-void-extra
   fluid_permutations
   FNEI
   helmod
   LogisticTrainNetwork
   long-reach
   LTN_Tracker
   miniloader
   NoLampCollision
   OpteraLib
   Realistic_Electric_Trains
   Repair_Turret
   Squeak Through
   stdlib
   TeamCoop
   Warehousing
4 years ago

Hi
I just installed all the mods and tested it with the expected result. Even when i spawn near or far i can see the silo. sure i have to scroll around the map but it is revealed.
the setting for not reveal the silo also works but remember that map settings have to be set before a game starts these settings can not be changes afterwards!

the setting for the distance of the silo is set in chunks so if you used the default 250 value the silo has to be in a radius of 250*32=8000 tiles from the map center. with the aircraft mod you should be able to find it rather easy.
you could also reveal the map with commands for that area but it will take a while and increases the savefile size

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I'm trying to find it, with the commands :)

New response