TeamCoop

by Darkcry

Teams can build their own Factory with separate research. By default the rocket silo can not be build by players but there is one randomly spawned in the world

3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

g i got reset? after playing for a long time

4 years ago

hey there. i installed this plugin on my new multiplayer server and played for 6 hours today.
i had to restart the server due to a update and now my spawnlocation and such is lost? why is that?
i played more then 5 min?

4 years ago

what other mods do you use? is the savefile correct? the spawn point is assigned to your faction which should not change even after an update.

4 years ago

savefile is correct.
base:
BeltUpgrader:
belt_buffer_up:
Concreep:
deadlock-beltboxes-loaders:
DeathPoints:
Dectorio:
er-stockpile:
FNEI:
robotMiningSite:
TeamCoop:
vtk-deep-core-mining:
Wood_Gasification:

and btw how can i reset a other players base? or how can they still join someone when they are spawned?

4 years ago

spawn points can only be set at the beginning or after an intervall of 1 hour. you can not rejoin another team after you spawned. if you check the option in the top left menu then others can join directly at your position, but also only at the beginning. when you change your name you can spawn new.
I have to check these mods if there is anything that could mess around with my mod.

4 years ago

my suggestion would be adding commands or a gui for admins to change players their team or assign existing bases to the user.
if the team/base has no members abandon that base.

4 years ago

hmm that sounds nice! i look into it and try to implement something.
i'm currently to busy but i will get it done as soon as possible. maybe in 2 weeks when i got my holydays.

New response