TeamCoop

by Darkcry

Teams can build their own Factory with separate research. By default the rocket silo can not be build by players but there is one randomly spawned in the world

3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

g It looked like 'Spawn Parameters' are ignored.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I decreased the your spawn parameters a lot, but it seemed that i always start very far away. The last parameters were 10 / 30 for near and 20 / 40 for far, but I spawned far away from the rocket silo like always.

I used the following command and get my position. The position was -1103 and -369.
/c game.player.print('x='..game.player.character.position.x..' y='..game.player.character.position.y)

Since a chunk is 32 tiles, i saw that it worked. The problem is the rocket silo. I spawned on the planet, but the rocket silo spawns in space :(

Using default parameters lets you and the rocket silo spawn in space. If you forget to change the rocket silo distance and only change the spawn parameters like I did, it is a bit bad.

But nice mod anyway! I am really happy I found it :)

lg syn

4 years ago

Hi. sorry for the delay.
I just tested with "Space Extension Mod (SpaceX)" and used default settings. I did spawn on the planet and so did the rocket silo. No problem at all.
What other mods do you use?

technicaly the silo is placed on the active surface when the game starts. if a mod creates a new surface to start with then there will be the silo placed. but i never heard of a scenario where the player tries to land on the planet as a game goal

New response