TeamCoop

by Darkcry

Teams can build their own Factory with separate research. By default the rocket silo can not be build by players but there is one randomly spawned in the world

3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

b Research done as a team does not unlock research for others

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hello,

Im not to sure how to troubleshoot this, but I think there may be a bug when researching as a team. For example my team mate unlocked T1 Belts, he can now build it but I dont see it unlocked in my crafting menu.

Thanks for the great mod.

Using 0.17.68 -

mods are a collection of: Bob | Angels | Clown

4 years ago

What do you mean with my team mate? How did you make a team?
Did you join the team after he researched Belts?

T1 Belts? That are moded technologies right?

4 years ago

Hello! Thanks for replying.

When I say teammate i mean i am the same group / party (sharing the same spawn etc)

No I was there during the research.

I used belts as an example. This is what happened. The other teammate researched the first underground belts. I didnt get it. And we tried to do the yellow belts to see if it would catch up but I didnt get it anyway.

4 years ago

Hmm so you see the same techtree with all completed research of your teammate? And also if one is researching both see the same progress?
What happens when you research something? Does your teammate get it or only you?

4 years ago

Can you run this command in the chat window by all teammates to see if both are in the same team.
/c game.player.print(game.player.force.name)

if not you can set yourself to the same force as your teammate with this command.
/c game.player.force = "name_of_force"

Were both of you in the same force? This would help me to find the bug.

4 years ago

"Hmm so you see the same techtree with all completed research of your teammate? And also if one is researching both see the same progress?"

Yes I do see it researched. And we do see the same progress.n

" What happens when you research something? Does your teammate get it or only you?"

At that scenario, I didnt get it.

Ill answer the rest asap

4 years ago

Hello,

Yes we are in the same force.

In this image you see i had the force research it but I didnt get it unlocked

https://i.imgur.com/wVIPrZI.png

4 years ago

I can't find anything that would cause that problem. that is realy strange.
can you give me the full list of the mods that you are using? or a screenshot of it?

New response