TeamCoop

by Darkcry

Teams can build their own Factory with separate research. By default the rocket silo can not be build by players but there is one randomly spawned in the world

3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

b Player Spawns and Teams are not being persisted

5 years ago

Hey, it's me again. I finally got everything to run. Now here's the next problem :D

Actual Behavior:
1 - I join the server for the first time
2- The spawn options dialog pops up
3 - I select "Solo Spawn (Far away)" and have my little spot created.
4 - I then leave the server.
5 - The Server keeps running the game.
6 - I immediately rejoin that server.
7 - I am back at the default spawn and get the spawn options dialog again.
8 - I click "Solo Spawn (Far away)" again and have a NEW spot created, and as far as I can tell a new force created.
9 - Also my inventory is completely re-stocked (QuickStart gives me stuff right away) and picked up items (chopped some wood for testing purposes) are gone.

I verified that this does not happen when I deactivate the TeamCoop mod; Then the server remembers who I was when I reconnect and I keep my inventory and my latest position.

Preferred Behavior:
1 through 6 same as above
7 - I resume at the last location that I was before disconnecting
8 - I join the same force that I was on before disconnecting.
9 - My Inventory is the same as it was before disconnecting.

I hope I'm not bugging you too much with my reports :>
I'll be online again tomorrow. If you want to have my server credentials for testing add me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LyskOS/

5 years ago

Hi
Thats a feature... ;-)
If a player leaves the server before 5min his spawn location gets removed.
Reason 1: if player is randomly spawned in the ocean (or other bad location) he can easy rejoin an select another spawn
Reason 2: the map does not get filled up with spawn circles for players that just join the server for whatever reason and never come back

New response