TeamCoop

by Darkcry

Teams can build their own Factory with separate research. By default the rocket silo can not be build by players but there is one randomly spawned in the world

3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

i Disable teams option?

6 years ago

I know this is mostly against what the mod is about, but would it be possible to disable all Team/ore spawning mechanics and only use the random silo spawn (revealed or not) with no crafting recipe? I saw a mod that did this from 0.14, but it crashes when modified to run on 0.16.

Thanks

6 years ago

Hi
There is an option "Enable default spawn" this will allow players to choose the default spawn point in the center of the map and they will join the default "player" team. And if you disable "Individual Teams" then also the players who choose "Far" or "Near" will be assigned to the defualt team

6 years ago

I did that when creating a multiplayer game which I also set the near/far min/max to 0, but when selecting the near/far it still creates the default "spawn circle".

6 years ago

I did that when creating a multiplayer game which I also set the near/far min/max to 0, but when selecting the near/far it still creates the default "spawn circle".

6 years ago

then dont spawn with near/far option and choose default spawn I guess? Why would you choose a spawn point away from other players when you are in the same team anyway?

6 years ago

I want to run a server for a small group of people, but only want the rocket silo feature. Thanks, anyways

6 years ago

We started game with individual forces, but after change to disable individual forces - some players exist in old forces

New response