TSM-icons

Train Supply Manager Addon - adds procedurally generated icons for using the empty train concept. Depending on your modlist, this mod will generate suitable icons for added resources with either a cargo wagon or fluid wagon background and named empty X - where X is the resource name. Even vanilla games will receive numerous additional icons, as plates, sciences, and ammo are now supported with their empty train icons in addition to basic ores and fluids.

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Trains

b Does not seem to catch all mods (e.g. Bio Industries)

3 years ago

Hey @LordKTor, your mod is a really vital extension for playing with TSM in a massively modded Factorio. Unfortunately it seems like it isn't catching all recipes of all all mods, for instance I don't see corresponding empty train icons for saw dust of the Bio Industries mod, although that item is part of the raw-material subgroup. Is it maybe related to mod order?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Alright, figured out it's the loading order. Quick fix for this is to rename the data.lua to data-final-fixes.lua. That way it should really catch all items from the corresponding subgroups.

For my own needs I've also added a function to dynamically generate the whitelist from the available subgroups and instead use a blacklist to remove those that I don't need. Adds a damn lot of new empty cargo icons.

New response