TSM-icons

Train Supply Manager Addon - adds procedurally generated icons for using the empty train concept. Depending on your modlist, this mod will generate suitable icons for added resources with either a cargo wagon or fluid wagon background and named empty X - where X is the resource name. Even vanilla games will receive numerous additional icons, as plates, sciences, and ammo are now supported with their empty train icons in addition to basic ores and fluids.

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Trains

b Crash with Electronic Locomotives

3 years ago

When I launch the game with this mod and Electronic Locomotives I get the following crash:

When I change icon_mipmaps = 4 to icon_mipmaps = 2 in line 82 of data.lua the crash goes away but I have no real idea about the consequences of that change or if something else requires changing, too.

3 years ago

This is because :

"Mipmaps are smaller, pre-filtered versions of a texture image, representing different levels of detail (LOD) of the texture. They are often stored in sequences of progressively smaller textures called mipmap chains with each level half as small as the previous one."

So 22x22 doesn't work with mipmap level of 4. Should be fixed in Electronic Locomotives mod. (mipmap should probably be 1).

New response