Surfaces Reloaded deprecated

by Danacus

Reach up to the skies or dig deep below, expand your base vertically... If you're into that kind of thing. Original by Simcra, ported to 0.14-0.16 by Erdbeerbaer. Port to 0.17 started by DeltaNedas and continued by Danacus.

3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

b Bug

4 years ago

alien biomes used.

4 years ago

Looks like I did break the mod when trying to include support for Alien Biomes. Still a bit surprising it broke. I suppose you're using the latest version I released today. For now you can downgrade to the previous version until I fix it.

4 years ago

Oh you're using Alien Biomes?

4 years ago

I don't really know why you're having this issue. My mod does add a tile named "underground-tile", so I don't see why the game would think it doesn't exist.

4 years ago

Have you tried restarting the game? Does the issue occur with other versions of the mod? Does it happen without Alien Biomes? Have you tried creating a new game?

4 years ago

earlier version produced the same error

4 years ago

In that case at least I know I didn't break the mod today. I probably won't be fixing it right now, because I really have to study for uni.

Thanks for reporting the issue, I'll look into fixing alien biomes compatibility soon, if I can find some time.

4 years ago

you know, I think the problem may be in the teleporters, bulk teleporters and stargate mods
they use similar codes

4 years ago

That seems unlikely, but I could do some testing with these mods.

4 years ago

Test in mods works all the problem may be in the teleporters, bulk teleporters and stargate mods
and in
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Darkstar_utilities_Low_Spec-0_17-Port

4 years ago

Ok, thanks for doing some research

New response