Surfaces Reloaded deprecated

by Danacus

Reach up to the skies or dig deep below, expand your base vertically... If you're into that kind of thing. Original by Simcra, ported to 0.14-0.16 by Erdbeerbaer. Port to 0.17 started by DeltaNedas and continued by Danacus.

3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

b Bug

4 years ago

Space Exploration is known to be incompatible with teleportation mods and mods that add new surfaces. It's probably incompatible with this mod as well, so I'm not sure if I can help you.

I might add support some time in the future.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

please support in
forum in SEP
https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=190&t=68319&start=240

By the way, they solved the problem with teleporters there, maybe they will be able to mod with this. because this mod is also excellent

4 years ago

I don't think this is a problem with my mod, but I'm curious to know how they fixed the bug with the teleporters. Do you perhaps have a link to a forum thread where they talk about that, or do you know which mod specifically was fixed, so I can take a look at it.

4 years ago

By taking a closer look at your error message, I think I know what's wrong with my mod. 0.17 introduced this concept of upgrading entities. This mod adds entities for transport between surfaces, based on the storage tank, but for some reason, there is an upgrade target (storage-tank-2) with a different collision mask. The entity added by this mod probably inherits this upgrade-target property from storage-tank. Maybe I can fix the problem by explicitly removing this property from the transport entities in this mod.

I'm sorry if I perhaps too quickly assumed this would be the fault of Space Exploration and I will see if I can fix this today. I will not be able to implement a way to build different surfaces on other planets, but I might add that later.

4 years ago

I am unable to reproduce your issue. Are you sure all your mods are up-to-date?

I have tried this mod with Space Exploration, but it does not appear to be working correctly. Surfaces have normal world generation when using the Space Exploration mod for some reason.

New response