|Created:||3 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.0.2 (2 years ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13 - 0.14|
ALPHA - This is an alpha version and may contain bugs. Make sure to backup your saves!
A Factorio mod that stops you from placing entities near enemies.
All code should be MP compatible and will make a great addition to pvp maps.
If you think turret creep ruins the game then give this mod a try. In easy mode (default) you can't build any turrets within 100 tiles of an enemy force.
For a more challenging experience turn on medium mode in the config and you will only be able to place land mines, combat robots and cars to enable a quick getaway.
Quick Get Away
In easy or medium mode autofill (if you are using it soon) is disabled when you place your car down and instead we automaticly put 1 coal from your inventory into your car!
You don't even have time to load ammo because you are trying to get away fast! See the config.lua file for options!
- Turret Cooldown - Turrets will have a cooldown period before the become active, this can used seperatly from the Turret creep portion
- Expansion Poles! - But not the cheesy victory kind, you will need to defend these, using these poles will only extend the safe to build zone so even if biters move in nearby you can still build walls and such!
- Autfill option only works on autofill version 1.4.2 or higher which hasn't been released yet.
- Changing values in the config have no effect on existing saves that are already using this mod.
- use /c remote.call("se", "mode", "medium") to change to medium mode in your game and give it a try!
- 0.0.2 - Factorio .14
- 0.0.1 - Alpha Release 1