Stranded... Oreless

by jblaske

You've crash landed on a hostile alien planet, you're hurt and have nothing but the remains of your crashed ship. Your mission now is to salvage what you can from your ship, and survive long enough to launch a rocket to let home know exactly where you are. Good Luck.

3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0

g Mod compatibility with SE and AAI Industries

4 years ago

Say, do you know if this mod would be compatible with Space Exploration and AAI Industries mods?

4 years ago

I've not played with either of those before, I don't know what changes they make to the game.

If they add new resource types, then most likely it won't work - since there wouldn't be recipes to create the resource from rubble, and the resource wouldn't be allowed to spawn normally.

4 years ago

OK, i will maybe try it and see how it goes, is there a config file in there to make a recipe to make other resources from the rubble

4 years ago

yeah, inside Entities\Recipies\ of this mod there is a lua file that you can just dupe one of the other recipes to make the new resource.

Alternatively, let me know here if that's the case and I can get the mod updated to support it. I could also get support for Bobs and what not while i'm at it.

4 years ago

Sounds good, I will try to do some testing later tonight and let you know. Thanks

4 years ago

Well I just tested it with Space Exploration and Alien Biomes (which is a requirement of Space Exploration), and while there is no errors at start, I am unable to place the miners down as they say mining drill can only be placed on resources. SE or AB has to be adjusting the ground somehow. I will do some further testing and let you know

4 years ago

OK, it is definitely something with the way Space Exploration adjusts the terrain on Nauvis and makes the ground not mineable

4 years ago

oh interesting, they must be doing something after my mod is generating the fake resources for the miners. I'm not sure what I can do about that on my side :/

4 years ago

I believe it has something to do with one of the specific mining drills he has in that mod, apparently he is very picky about mods that allow for infinite resources, and only wants his special core mining drill to be the only item that can mine a resource that can be turned into just about everything. Even with all that being said, I am enjoying your mod and I introduced it to a buddy of mine and got him playing it too. Thanks

4 years ago

Oh interesting, that's kind of unfortunate. But I'm glad you're enjoying the mod! Thank's for spreading the word :)

New response