You've crash landed on a hostile alien planet, you're hurt and have nothing but the remains of your crashed ship. Your mission now is to salvage what you can from your ship, and survive long enough to launch a rocket to let home know exactly where you are. Good Luck.
Inspired by SeaBlock by trainwreck, and the SkyBlock maps from Minecraft I wanted to create a similar style of game, with more challenge around survival.
To experience the mod to it's fullest effect I highly recommend you start a new world.
- No resources spawn.
- Rocks, Cliffs and Water do not exist.
- You must mine the ground itself and process the rubble into usable materials.
- Health does not regenerate on it's own, you have to eat to heal.
- Rubble Processor (Converts rubble into various resources)
- Rubble Processor Mk2 (Converts rubble into various resources and resource products)
- Moisture Vaporator (Collects moisture from the air and allows you to utilize water)
- Water from air (Unlocks Moisture Vaporator)
- Improved food (Unlocks Synthetic Food)
- Advanced Rubble Processing (Unlocks Rubble to Product recipies and the Mk2 Processor)
- Rubble (mined from the ground, Can be converted into most materials)
- Edible Dirt (Heals you a little bit, Can be made in the rubble processor)
- Synthetic Food (Heals you more, Can be made in assembly machines)
- Small electric poles do not use wood, and instead use iron.
- Offshore Pumps are removed.
- Wooden Chests are removed.
- Pumpjacks are removed.