|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||2.1.3 (2 years ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13 - 0.14|
2.1.3 - Fixed compatibility with instant blueprints
- Fixed signs having their notes disappear
- Fixed notes and mapmarks being destructible by flamethrower
2.1.2 - Fixed signs producing duplicated notes. Signs no longer automatically add text
- Fixed mined signs producing long health bars
- Fixed construction robots attempting to repair invis-notes
- Fixed accumulation of floating-point error in note alignment after repeated blueprinting
- remote.call("StickyNotes","clean") now aligns misaligned notes as well as removing invalid ones
- Decided to start actually doing proper changelogs
2.1.1 - Fixed error caused by non-players marking things for deconstruction
2.1.0 - First 2.x release. Changed how notes are stored internally to fix various bugs
2.0.1 - Various bugfixes and minor change to encoding
2.0.0 - Development taken over by NiftyManiac, adding support for blueprints
1.0.13 - add mapmark_default and text_default in config.lua
1.0.12 - new "locked by admin" option, to avoid edition and deletion by non-admins.
1.0.11 - integrate colorpicker support by Mooncat for fine color tuning !
download it here : https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Mooncat/color-picker
- correct a bug when reopening a window with ALT-W that was closed with "close" button.
1.0.10 - prevents using ALT-W if technology "sticky-notes" is not researched !
1.0.9 - russian locale by KroshkaYenot
- french locale by Binbinhfr
1.0.8 - now player can add a text on any entity on the map (of his own force), using the ALT-W key
- ENTER key is suppressed because already used for entering vehicles/trains.
- by default, autoshow is now off (to avoid putting texts everywhere by mistake and
losing their position)
- you can clean all notes texts on the map using /c remote.call( "notes", "clean" )
1.0.7 - now constructible by robots and blueprints.
1.0.4 - locale for hotkey
1.0.3 - factorio 0.14 compatible
1.0.2 - better init forces when installing on existing game.
1.0.1 - introduce an alternative design in form of a sign to highlights special places in your factory.
1.0.0 - initial release