Squeak Through

Allows you to walk between what used to be obstacles such as directly adjacent solar panels, pipes, steam engines, mining drills, and chests. No more frustration when walking about your base!

3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

g Manual update to work with 1.1.1

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

It appears to work fine with 1.1.1 if you update the mod manually.

1. Unpack the Squeak Through_1.8.0.zip file. It should create a folder named Squeak Through_1.8.0.
  2. Open the info.json file in a text editor.
  3. Find the line starting with factorio_version (should be line 4).
  4. Change "0.18" to "1.1.1".
  5. Save the file.
  6. Launch Factorio, and the mod should be active.
3 years ago

When I try this, the mod simply dissapears from the mod list in the game. I've tried it several times.

3 years ago

Thank you @traycer ! that worked :)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

https://github.com/Suprcheese/Squeak-Through/pull/9 <- pull request that someone else opened

3 years ago

please update this mod to 1.1

3 years ago

Thank you, traycer, that worked. I'm not sure how much longer my sanity was going to last, running around, then BONK. Then BONK again and again. I was going to lose it.

3 years ago

When I try this, the mod simply dissapears from the mod list in the game. I've tried it several times.

Had that issue as well.

Make sure you don't have multiple layers of folders from unzipping/rezipping. When you're finished changing the version number the pathing to the info should be:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\mods\Squeak Through_1.8.1.zip\Squeak Through_1.8.1\info.json

If it isn't similar to that it won't show up in your mods.

3 years ago

Thanks for testing and confirming the mod works just fine in the new game version. The mod has now been updated on the mod portal.

3 years ago

The mod has now been updated on the mod portal.

Yay!

New response