Space Extension Mod (SpaceX)

Greatly extend the end game requiring multiple launches and massively increased science. Requires 40+ launches, and of a variety of new components. The goal is to build a vessel capable of getting you off the planet and home safely. Updated graphics courtesy of Steinerrr. Russian translation courtesy of Zerggurat.

2 months ago
0.13.7 - 1.1

b [Fixed]Bob prerequisites

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Prerequisites on bob's tech are not being added correctly.

bobmods.lib.tech.add_prerequisite("protection-fields", "energy-shield-equipment-6") -- Should be "bob-energy-shield-equipment-6"
bobmods.lib.tech.add_prerequisite("rocket-silo", "electric-energy-accumulators-4") -- Should be "bob-electric-energy-accumulators-4"

2 years ago

A prerequisite is being added, making Rocket Silo depend on Radars 4. This should be removed. Satellite is now unlocked by Space Science Pack tech instead.

bobmods.lib.tech.add_prerequisite("rocket-silo", "radars-4")

2 years ago

Ok I have made these changes - I also want to get rid of the bob-coefficient. This will affect you as seablock unwinds it currently.

2 years ago

Thanks, looks good!

Okay, I'll keep an eye out for that update so I can remove the unwinding.

One other minor issue that I noticed while updating: the SpaceMod changelog won't display in the in game mod portal. The website portal here is very forgiving but the in game portal requires specific formatting for it to be able to parse change logs. Parse errors are written the factorio log file when trying to view the changelog.

2 years ago

I know there is a lot of reworking old stuff needed to get it to comply with the change log, or remove most of the old changelog

New response