Space Extension Mod (SpaceX)

Greatly extend the end game requiring multiple launches and massively increased science. Requires 40+ launches, and of a variety of new components. The goal is to build a vessel capable of getting you off the planet and home safely. Updated graphics courtesy of Steinerrr. Russian translation courtesy of Zerggurat.

a month ago
0.13.7 - 1.1

g Feedback - Had a great time !

3 years ago

Hey!

I played SpaceX for my second playthrough (with default settings), and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for the mod.

Some feedback :
- a bit heavy handed on mass amounts of early game science for a late game extension. Rather than having each FTL research costing 200k, you could ramp it up : 20k for only red, 50k green /& red, 120k red/green/blue, 200k for the yellow/purple/space.
- with default settings, FTL research dwarfs the research/costs of vessel components, while being less interesting IMO. A lot of components are one of each (base settings), which does not encourage you to set up dedicated production lines. I think you could you divide them in less costly parts, but require more of them total. 2-4 times total current components costs would feel fine IMO, even if it require that many more launches.

I'm likely to play the mod again in my third playthrough, probably with 4x components costs. Great mod !

New response