Space Extension Mod (SpaceX)

Greatly extend the end game requiring multiple launches and massively increased science. Requires 40+ launches, and of a variety of new components. The goal is to build a vessel capable of getting you off the planet and home safely. Updated graphics courtesy of Steinerrr. Russian translation courtesy of Zerggurat.

2 months ago
0.13.7 - 1.1

b Error on loading with Factorio 0.17.38 with spacemod version 0.4.3

4 years ago
 613.705 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: Error in assignID, item with name 'energy-shield-mk3-equipment' does not exist.

Source: protection-field-goopless (recipe).

Mods to be disabled:
β€’ SpaceMod
4 years ago

What mods, especially Bob's mods, do you have installed?

4 years ago

I managed to get same error (except it disabled both spacex and angelssmelting for some reason), having installed all Bob's mods except clock, character classes and personal equipment and all Angel's mods. Adding Bob's Personal Equipment fixed the issue.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I agree fully with Asm_Nh: On my system both spacex and angelssmelting had to be deactivated with that error message. Adding Bob's personal equipment does fix the issue. Were there some changes within Bob's mods that SpaceX is not aware of? And why on earth is angelssmelting affected, too?
[Edit:] I also do not use Bob's character classes, but all the other of his mods – together with all of Angel's (except decorations and locales)

4 years ago

Bob must have moved energy shield mk3 to personal equipment. No idea why any angel mod was affected. That is a factorio bug. I will fix the dependencies.

4 years ago

Bob made a new Mod and shifted some recipies into that. Just install the following. Works for me.
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/bobequipment

4 years ago

Bob made a new Mod and shifted some recipies into that. Just install the following. Works for me.
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/bobequipment

4 years ago

Did what Skeadr suggested and worked like a charm, thanks!

4 years ago

Ditto yep with @skeadr!

4 years ago

I will fix the dependencies this weekend - meanwhile just follow the excellent advice as given above.

4 years ago

Fixed in 0.4.4 - you need to use Bob's personal equipment mod now to activate the Bob's recipes. Bob's warfare is not required (but is optional).

New response